WED – 03/18/20
The surf is a repeat of yesterday with knee high, short period wind chop that is not yet rideable. The forecast is calling for it to build into the wiast high range by tomorrow afternoon ahead of the next front on Friday morning, so right now, Friday is the odds on favorite for any decent surf around here this week. As usual, we will have to wait and see what develops so keep an eye on the cams. I want to encourage you all to be safe and be cool, this is a crazy situation we find ourselves in but if we use common sense, we will get through this soon, God Willing!!